2013 CSA Shares
Sign up now for the 2013 season!!
The best way to sign up is through our website.
There are five different share options to fit your needs.
1) The Family Share for $595: With the Family Share, you will receive bushel size box of our produce each week from June to mid-October that will feed a family of four. You will also be able to attend 10 Harvest Events during which you can pick fresh, in-season vegetables to freeze, can, or pickle for the winter. If you sign up and choose the automatic equal credit card payments over five months, it is just $119 each month for those five months. Click here to see photos of the Family Share boxes!
2) The Share for $395: With the regular Share, you will receive a half-bushel size box of our produce each week from June to mid-October that will feed a family of two. As a bonus, you will get to attend five Harvest Events to stock up on more of your favorite veggies! If you sign up and choose the automatic equal credit card payments, it's just $79 per month for five months. Click here to see photos of the Share boxes!
3) The Double Family Share for $1190: You receive two family share boxes each week that feed a family of eight! The bonus gift from your farm is twenty harvest events for the season! Plan to can and freeze with this one!
4) The Bi-weekly Share for $225 We have added this for the light vegetable eaters. You will receive a share box every other week from June to mid October. It could be for a family of one or a light-eating family of two. This option arose because a common problem we hear is that there are too many vegetables to eat. So this one's for you!! With this option, you receive two harvest event tickets.
5) The Bi-weekly Family Share for $325 We have some interest from people who want the family share every other week. One point to consider is the share is 2/3 the size of a family share. So you are getting less vegetables than with the share. You receive 4 harvest event tickets with this package.
When you sign up for your CSA share, you can choose the pick-up site that's best for you. This is where you will pick up your vegetables each week starting in June. You can change your pick-up site anytime.
We are happily serving the same general area as last year: North Fargo, South Fargo, West Fargo, Moorhead, Underwood, Battle Lake, Otter Tail, Perham, Breckenridge, Wahpeton, Fergus Falls, Elbow Lake, Dilworth, Rothsay, Barnesville, Frazee, Vergas, Pelican Rapids, and Detroit Lakes.
Harvest Events are a gift from your farm with your CSA membership
Harvest Events are a free bonus with membership in our CSA, worth generally a value of about $40 each. These optional events are meant to be a family affair where you can explore your farm, stock up on your favorite veggies, and make memories that will last a lifetime!
We have members who are quite content to just receive the box and they don't take part in the bonus harvest events. Since everyone pays for the box only, they are at no loss for not attending the harvest events.
Cancellation Policy: When CSA Members buy a stake in the farm, they become shareholders of that farm, which entitles them to the bounty of the farm as well as the risk. Once the season has begun, the CSA member will not be eligible for a refund. However, before the season begins, any CSA member may back out at any time and get an 80% refund. The twenty percent down payment is not refunded since that is already buying seeds for next year.